Lake Home Management
Professional Lake Home Management Services
Special Properties Need a Special Touch
- Are you tired of showing up to your lake house and having constant projects (headaches) to deal with?
- Is it nearly impossible to trust contractors to get work done while you are out of town?
- Is your current property management company or concierge team not living up to your expectations?
- Wouldn’t it be nice to have a trusted resource, available 365 days a year to assist you with your waterfront property?
If the answer is YES to any, or all of the questions above, we can help! My name is Eric Carvajal and I am the owner of a local real estate and property management firm specializing in waterfront homes on Lake LBJ. More importantly I live full-time on Lake LBJ with my family and understand what it takes to maintain and protect your waterfront home.
- We help property owners like yourself keep their valuable vacation homes in tip-top shape so they can spend more time enjoying and relaxing at the lake.
- Through economies of scale and a strong local presence we are able to get services and work completed on your property faster and for less money, saving you time and money.
- We are licensed and insured but most importantly EXTREMELY RELIABLE and AVAILABLE to our customers!
- Thorough Property Inspections
- Oversee service providers (cleaning, landscape, pool maint., plumbing, etc)
- Make recommendations on needed preventative maintenance / repair
- Solicit bids from professional vendors as needed
- Project Management to ensure quality work is being completed timely
- Prepare house for seasonal changes
- Property prep for owner arrival
- Lockup service after owner departure
- Pay vendors and provide detailed accounting on a monthly basis
- 24/7 emergency availability, 365 days a year
We would love the opportunity to discuss how we can add value to your Lake LBJ experience, and I am confident this will not be a waste of time or energy. Give me a call today at (512) 786-1515 for a FREE, no-obligation Property Management Proposal. I look forward to speaking with you!