Good Eats at Lake LBJ: Blue Bonnet Cafe
If you are looking for a good place to eat around Lake LBJ, dont miss the Blue Bonnet Cafe in Marble Falls! Blue Bonnet Cafe a remarkable restaurant where friends and neighbors go for their famous breakfast and magnificent pies. With so many people coming to the restaurant on a daily basis the restaurant has been working to expand the restaurant for larger capacity. Do not be scared of the lines as this is one of the most efficient restaurants that I have seen!
This cafe is known for their home cooked meals and they severe anything from sandwiches and salads to pot roast. Some familiar faces that have been to this cafe are President George W. Bush and First Lady Laura Bush, Ethan Hawke, James Lovell, Lyle Lovett, Joel Olsteen and Texas Governor Rick Perry.
Blue Bonnet Cafe has awards in many categories here are a few.
- Best Breakfast in Texas – Texas Highways Magazine
- Top 10 Restaurants in Texas – Texas Highways Magazine
- Top 100 Breakfasts – Travel & Leisure Magazine
- Best in Texas – Ride Magazine
- Best Breakfast in Texas – Ride Magazine
- Best Restaurant – The Highlander
- Best Service – The Highlander
- Best Breakfast – The Highlander
- Best Dessert – The Highlander
The Blue Bonnet Cafe is a place you do not want to miss if you are in the Lake LBJ area. Whether you are passing through or visiting your Lake LBJ real estate, I strongly recommend you make a special stop for some pie!